MD, Panache Green
Speakeing at upcoming eChai events:
More about Neetu Jain
• WOMAN TECHNO ENTERPRENEUR with ENVIABLE EXPERIENCE EXPOSURE, EXPERTISE & MATURITY, which can perhaps be translated to profit oriented activity.
• An innovator out of box thinker with proven track of record of efficiently establishing two companies from inception.
• Have keen sense of innovation, creation, research & development of new business ideas & products.
• She is strong headed, focused, determined hard working putting consistent efforts to achieve her goals.
Professional / Business Experience:
Started her journey with minimal resources and from one single product on banner of Proprietor Company in 2009, today is having a range of products for complete building enveloping.
Influenced with the Environment challenges and with a vision to contribute for climate change mitigation and create awareness, She is Managing Director in Panache Green tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd., dealing into manufacturing, marketing & distribution of innovative products - dealing in Energy Efficient & Protective building enveloping with other green building materials; for Energy Conservation & Insulation, including – Reflective Coatings, Insulating Coatings, and Water Protecting
products; it aims to Create Cool Green Sustainable Cities with all ecofriendly innovative products.
She is appointed as President Technical in GGT the strategic partner of Panache for exports and other energy efficient products.
She also has been appointed as President SUCCEED. Indian Chapter of GSEP (Global Superior Energy Performance Group) & GCCA (Global Cool City Alliance) which are initiatives of Dept. of Energy, U.S. to promote Cool Roofs & Energy Efficiency.
She has been appointed as Co-Chairperson of IGBC, (India Green Building Council) Vadodara chapter.
Strengths & Achievements in Business:
• Appointed as Co-Chairperson for IGBC, Vadodara Chapter.
• National Executive board member of IGBC.
• Working Group member of UHI.
• Proposed Education committee member of CRRC.
• Founder trustee for GCGC Foundation
• Founder president of Rotary Club of Baroda GREENS
• Awarded by CIA for Innovative design system of Cool Tops according to Indian Atmosphere. • Awarded by IDAC for innovative product range.
• Achieved award by Economic Times , CIIE , DST & IIM for the Business Idea & Innovative products , in a campaign – “Power of Ideas”.( June 20010) Received 5 Lac grant . • Awarded 15 days’ workshop by IIM Ahemdabad as component of Power of Idea award. • Product selected for research project by DOE of US & India for Cool Roofs. • Product installed for Low income housing project of MNRE & DOE, US.
• Invited by GSEP (Global Superior Energy performance Group) US.
• Products installed for research projects of TARU for establishing cooling effects of Cool Roof & Insulation for Thermal Comforts.
• BNI member for Vesta , the showcase chapter of Vadodara.
• Appointed Vice President SUCCEED organization.
• Appointed President, Technical for GGT
• Invited by CII as a speaker.
• Invited in Capex 14 & Municipalika 14 to present session on “Cool roof for Energy Efficiency” • Invited by Railway Staff College as a speaker for their management sessions. • Project selected by New Venture India (NVI) organized by CII & IGBC in top ten projects. • Received Distinguished Alumni Award 2010 by LAPP association of Lachoo Pharmacy College.
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) (1991- 1995)
From Lachoo Memorial College of Science & Technology, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) India. Diploma in Chemical Engg.
CEO Development Program