* This is a paid event. It's free for eChai and Tribe Theory Members.
* eChai Members can register for free @ https://echai.in/events/startup-growth-networking-meetup-in-bangalore-x-tribe-theory-koramangala
* Non-Members can purchase their 1 Event Pass for Rs. 100+ GST @ https://allevents.in/salem/startup-growth-networking-meetup-in-bangalore-x-tribe-theory-koramangala/80002147212389
eChai Bangalore and Tribe Theory will be hosting the Startup Growth Networking Meetup on January 18th, Saturday from 6 pm to 8 pm.
The Startup Growth Networking Meetup will have growth stage founders from the community to share their insights and interact with participants.
It will be a nice opportunity to connect, share and collaborate with the founders community in Bangalore.
- Poonam Prahlad, Founder, Media Moments & CafePopShop.com (https://www.linkedin.com/in/poonam-prahlad-8331b95/)
- Asha Satapathy, Founder & CEO, DocEngage (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashasatapathy/)
- Anuradha Agarwal, Founder, Multibhashi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anuradha-agarwal-65974134/)
Date: January 18th, Saturday Time: 6 pm to 8 pm
Venue: Tribe Theory Startup Hostels, Flagship Kormangala
No.384, 1st Main Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network