Earlier this meetup was supposed to be held on Feb 29th, Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
Now it will be held on Feb 29th, Saturday from 11 am to 1 pm.
* This is a paid event. It's free for eChai and Rise Mumbai Members.
* eChai Members can register for free at https://echai.in/events/branding-strategies-for-startups-x-mumbai
eChai Mumbai will be hosting the 'Branding Strategies For Startups' session in Mumbai on February 29th, Saturday from 11 am to 1 pm.
We'll have leading brand managers and entrepreneurs sharing their entrepreneurial journey, insights, and perspective about Branding which will be followed by an interactive dialogue.
- Siddharth Dwivedi, Co-Founder & Head of Marketing, Vaizle (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dwivedisiddharth/)
- Tulika Yadav, CMO, Insider.in (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tulika-yadav/)
- Anurag Kedia, Co-Founder, Heavenly Secrets and Advisor, Truweight (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anuragkedia/)
- Ramalingam Subramanian, Head of Brand and Communications, CoinDCX (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ramsub/)
- Shakeef Khan, Founder & CEO, Disrupt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shakeefkhan/)
- Priyam Jha, Brand Marketing Manager, WebEngage (https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyam-jha/)
Date: February 29th, Saturday Time: 11 am to 1 pm
Venue: Rise Mumbai, Peninsula Business Park, #1902 19th floor - Tower B, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network